Zehnder ComfoPipe Compact is a self-supporting and lightweight tube system for outdoor and exhaust air as well as supply and extract air. The connection system includes close-fitting, pluggable, and robust connections and has very high thermal insulation properties. In addition, the new Zehnder ComfoPipe Compact tube with its closed-cell and vapour-tight surface has a high leakage classification. Available in DN 125, 160 and 200.
- Everything from a single source – with the air distribution system and comfort ventilation unit, all components are available for the complete ventilation system
- Easy to install due to practical plug connections (no tools required) and easy to cut due to cutting marks every 5 cm
- Increased flexibility and little planning work required due to modular design and compact dimensions
- Guarantees reliable installation due to air-tight components (no additional sealing of sleeves required)
- No condensate formed due to improved insulation of tube
- The new harmonised colour of Zehnder ComfoPipe Compact and ComfoPipe Plus means that both tubes fit together perfectly and can be integrated into the utility room with ease
Before ordering MVHR products, we recommend a consultation with our MVHR Specialists.
Call: +353 (0)46 9029 444