Zehnder ComfoAir Q is the new generation of ventilation units that are more efficient, even quieter and more intelligent. State-of-the-art design, combined with intelligent technology, make Zehnder ComfoAir Q the best product available on the market. A large number of innovations enable optimum acoustic performance, even better heat recovery and particularly low energy consumption. Zehnder ComfoAir Q provides outstanding comfort for a perfect indoor climate with maximum energy efficiency.
Left or right handing and compatible with all Zehnder ventilation components, it is easy to plan, install and even commission thanks to the step by step commissioning wizard .
Zehnder ComfoAir Q provides outstanding comfort for a perfect indoor climate with maximum energy efficiency.
- Comfort ventilation unit with air volume of up to 600 m3/h at 200 Pa
- Left or right hand unit configuration combined in one device, providing installation flexibility
- Simple and quick installation
- Commissioning wizard and intuitive device display for simple commissioning in three steps
- New diamond heat exchanger with larger surface area for higher heat recovery and less air resistance ensuring lower energy consumption
- Latest fan technology for quiet and energy-efficient operation
- Innovative air volume balancing for maximum heat recovery
- Adaptive pre-heater for intelligent temperature control of the drawn-in outdoor air for the best possible energy efficiency
- Easy operation from switch to app and remote monitoring
- Combination with ComfoCool Q air tempering unit possible
- Optimal alignment of comfort ventilation unit and Zehnder original filters (in accordance with ISO 16890 air filter standard) creates dust-free indoor air and maximum hygiene
- Download Brochure
- Download Data Sheet
- Download phi HRV
- Download phi ERV
- Download Instruction Manual
- Download Service Manual
- Download Mounting Instructions
- Download ComfoConnect Instructions
Before ordering MVHR products, we recommend a consultation with our MVHR Specialists.
Call: +353 (0)46 9029 444