National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jones Engineering
- John Paul Constuction
- O'Connell Mahon Architects
The recently completed 120 bed National Rehabilitation Hospital provides complex specialist rehabilitation services at a national, regional and community service at both inpatient and outpatient level for patients who have acquired a physical or cognitive disability as a result of an accident, illness or injury and require complex specialist medical rehabilitation services.
ZBN radiant ceiling panels were selected due to their heavy-duty nature and flexibility.
Some of ZBN’s benefits include:
- In addition to the wide standard range, there are also a number of special solutions available.
- Large tubes. ZBN’s allow long runs with the piping which is perfect for large spaces, factories, and sports halls.
- Energy savings of over 40%
- No maintenance or servicing costs
- No dust dispersal
The hospital was supplied with our range of Carboline Radiant Ceiling Panels due to their anti-microbial finish and its patented deflection profiles to allow for expansion and contraction.
Carboline’s benefits include:
- Anti-bacterial paint finish, perfectly suited to healthcare environments
- Layers of Graphite aka Carbon which is the best conductor available and ensures the output does not decrease
- Patented deflection profiles are installed into the ceiling so the panels loosen laterally and not off the ceiling grid
- Energy-efficient only using 11mm tube instead of 15mm means less water is required to heat