Versatile’s 45 minute Radiant Panels CPD webinar accredited by RIBA, CIBSE & RIAI is designed to keep HVAC professionals abreast of recent advances in Radiant Heating & Cooling. The ability to economically heat buildings whilst also considering the environmental impact is important; even more so in large spaces such as offices, warehouses, sports centres, retail outlets, schools and hospitals where energy usage is high.
Likewise, the need to cool buildings effectively is becoming a key issue – as better insulated buildings, improved sustainability measures and the comfort needs of individuals influence the performance of the building and its occupants. The Radiant Panels CPD looks at the available energy-saving solutions, how they operate and explains the benefits that Radiant systems can offer.
What will you learn?
- Understand radiant heat and how it works
- Learn how resultant/perceived temperature affects us
- Learn the features and benefits of radiant heating
- Understand the differences between radiant and convective systems
- Learn the basic system design considerations
- Understand the concept and technicalities of radiant conditioning
- Exploring the concept of free cooling & examples of projects enhanced by radiant
Register now for our on demand CPD webinar presented by our Commercial HVAC Specialist, Tony Kennedy.