Versatile’s 45 minute Evolution to nZEB Radiators CPD webinar accredited by RIBA and CIBSE is designed to keep HVAC professionals abreast of recent advances in low water content heating and compliance with increasingly strict nZEB standards.
This includes advances in Low-H2O radiators and trench heating including Dynamic Boost Effect (DBE) technology to help achieve nZEB and optional demand-controlled heating & mechanical ventilation. The seminar addresses current practices whilst helping designers to identify technical solutions and harness the benefits of various systems.
What will you learn?
- The benefits of Low-H2O heat exchangers & trend toward lower mass
- Comparison of Low-H2O with traditional steel & aluminium radiators
- Selecting Low Surface Temperature (LST) radiators with Low-H2O
- How to meet LEED & BREEAM sustainability requirements with Low-H2O radiators
- Dynamic Boost Effect (DBE) technology – the Heat Pump choice: how to achieve nZEB standards with Low-H2O & DBE
- Achieving a combined Low-H2O heating & mechanical ventilation system
- Low H2O as a perfect partner for façade heating
- Free cooling benefits with Low-H2O radiators
Who should attend?
This webinar is ideal for mechanical engineers, consultants or building services managers who are responsible for the design of heating & ventilation systems.
Register now for our on demand CPD webinar presented by our Commercial HVAC Specialist, Tony Kennedy.