On April 14th at 10am, Versatile will host a one-hour Specifying Steel in the Bathroom webinar exploring the benefits of steel shower trays, basins and baths including durability, design customisation and aesthetic qualities.
Areas of exploration include:
- How steel bathroom components have evolved & the fabrication process
- The possible applications of the material (domestic & commercial)
- How to specify correctly for a variety of applications
- How to detail for a variety of applications (technical information)
- Applicable standards / regulations
- Lifespan & maintenance implications
Who should attend?
This webinar is ideal for architects, designers and any commercial sanitary ware specifiers interested in understanding the unique features & benefits of steel as an architectural material within the bathroom environment.
Register now for our on demand webinar presented by our Commercial Sanitary Ware Specialist, Mike Kelly.