HVAC Business Development Manager (Commercial & Domestic Ventilation)
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an expert team of Versatile in Ireland.
Imagine being part of one of Ireland’s leading design HVAC Supplier. Established in 1984, Versatile Group is a design-focused Irish distributor specializing in European designer HVAC brands and technical heating, cooling & ventilation solutions.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy. They will be dealing with both M&E Consultants, main contractors & mechanical contractors, thus need to work well within a dynamic team with excellent presentation & reporting skills is a must.
- Company car provided
- Company Laptop, phone, iPad provided
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus scheme
- Great working environment
- Pension scheme available
- Excellent career path to develop your skills and role
- Engineering or Building Services Qualification Advantageous
- Resident in Ireland
- Flexible with the job location – Geographical area – primarily Dublin, rest of country wherever required.
- 3 + years experience in the construction industry
- A previous business development role in either commercial or domestic Ventilation market advantageous
- Good presentation skills, reporting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
To Apply, please email your CV at email@example.com