Versatile’s 30 minute Heat Interface Units (HIUs) CPD webinar accredited by CIBSE is designed to keep HVAC professionals abreast of recent advances in Apartment heating and domestic hot water services.
The course provides an insight into the basics of Heat Interface Units and an understanding of the benefits of HIUs over conventional systems. The seminar also provides an overview of some of the installation considerations and system considerations for HIUs and balancing HIUs in variable volume systems and the use of differential pressure control valves.
Areas of exploration?
- Why communal schemes and District Heat Networks are more commonplace and the reasons for the change in design criteria and the benefits
- What is a heat interface unit (HIU) and the justifications behind using them
- The applications and benefits of HIUs over conventional systems
- How HIUs work; the different types and when you would use them
- Installation and system considerations for HIUs
- And lots more
Register now for our on demand CPD webinar presented by our Commercial HVAC Specialist, Tony Kennedy.